We offer to send daily notifications to your inbox of your Buy Box losses titled "BuyBox-% changes on Amazon ". This functionality available within your Bindwise dashboard under https://www.bindwise.com/app/alerts/amazon-product-listing-issues, but please note that at this time Buy Box reporting is not available for EU marketplace.
This report shows cases when your buy box ownership changes. So, if your BuyBox ownership is unchanged for all your products for a while, the report won't generate. And if for any of your listings your Buy Box ownership drops to 0%, it means Amazon removed you from the Buy Box completely. What do you need to do in order to start getting this report?
- Go to https://www.bindwise.com/app/alerts/amazon-product-listing-issues and toggle the BuyBox report feature ON
- This initiates sending an invitation to user firstname.lastname@example.org from your Seller Central
When we accept the invitation we'll send you a short email with the following instructions:
- Go to Settings (right upper corner) -> User Permissions
- For this pending user "email@example.com" click Manage Permissions
- add "View & Edit" permission for "Business Reports, Sales Summary" (in Reports section)
And you'll be all set!
Simple BuyBox status change is also visible in our Competition and Hijacking Alerts where you can easily see current BuyBox winner and offer changes for that particular ASIN.