Bindwise notifications are currently being delivered only by email, and we don't have a dashboard that would keep records of your alert history because the technical resources implementing this feature would require would result in a large increase in our pricing. We do have Hijackers dashboard available that lists up all your competitors as well as ASINs they sell on.
To view the list of your competitors go to
- Hijackers/Competition in your Bindwise user portal
- Under List of active hijackers (or competitors) click VIEW
- Next to each Hijacker's name click on ASINs and the list of ASINs they sell on will pop up (as in video below). All links are clickable
- clicking on the 'eye' icon next to the competitor's name will disable the tracking for this competitor. Make sure to scroll down to load the entire list if there are many of them. This way you can filter out the emails you are getting about competition and track just your biggest competitors by excluding other competitors from tracking.
Enable/Disable your competition notifications by toggling on/off tracking on one or more of your markets.
- Go to www.bindwise.com/app/alerts/amazon-hijackers/
- Toggle the tracking ON or OFF.
- If you have more marketplaces for the same Merchant ID, select each tab for different marketplace and enable or disable competition tracking on it.
- If you have multiple Amazon stores with different Merchant IDs on the same or different marketplaces connected to your Bindwise account, they will be listed separately, so scroll down the page and select each store's market to enable/disable or fine-tune Competition Alerts for each and every one of them.